The i3 project aims at supporting regional development, cooperation and the competitiveness of the Balkan - Mediterranean program area by developing, implementing and promoting a model for entrepreneurial learning and knowledge transfer (Model i3 - Ideas, Inventions, Innovations) for students and young entrepreneurs. The i3 model covers 5 innovative entrepreneurship themes as follows:
- Environment - water protection, recycling, clean air, climate change, etc.
- Energy - energy and resource efficiency, renewable energy sources and others
- Information and communication technologies - computer hardware, software, artificial intelligence, Internet, telecommunication, multimedia, etc.
- High technologies - electric vehicles, robotics, bio-technologies, nanotechnology, etc.
- Lifestyle - lifestyle, health, working environment, travel/tourism, entertainment, eating, sports, culture, etc.
The project partners are from all countries included in the Program - Albania, Bulgaria, Greece, Cyprus and FYROM.
Five 3-day entrepreneurship trainings are planned in each of the participating countries as follows:
- Basic modules: business for the benefit of society, the art of communication, do the math
- Dedicated modules according to the relevant topic: overview of the sector and competition, access to resources, technology, financing, personnel
- The training seminars end with a forum for generating business ideas, finding partners and support.
Students and young entrepreneurs with at least secondary education, fluent English from all partner countries can participate in the trainings. There are no restrictions on age, qualifications and experience, but those who have current or future qualifications and / or professional experience in the subject matter and demonstrate motivation for development in the given field are considered with advantage.